I’ve got a couple of cards to share with you today. These were made with the Sweet as a Peach bundle. My favourite aspect of the cards was background Stitched Greenery dies and creating my own DSP.
Instructions to make the card:
1. Card base: Basic White measuring 10.5cm x 14.8cm
2. On half a piece of A4 Shimmery White card stock: Use water painters and Pale Papaya ink and paint a stripe pattern and allow to dry
3. Use a trimmer to cut the Shimmery White cardstock half so you have two pieces measuring 10cm x 14.3cm. (TIP: On one of the bases, I took a Calypso Coral pen and drew a thin border on the lines)
4. Adhere the layer into the card base
5. Stamp and die cut the shapes (Sweet as a Peach bundle). Inks: Granny Apple and Pale Papaya. (Tip: For the peaches - after pressing the stamp into the Pale Papaya ink pad, use a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink and dab around the edges of the stamp and then stamp into the paper. This helps to give the peaches a more realistic feel to them rather than a flat 2D colour.)
6. For the first card: Use the Elegant Tag Punch to punch out two pieces. Cut off the curved edge for both tags and use double sided tape of the revers to join them together. Emboss the sentiment onto the peach and then adhere on top of the tag. Adhere this onto the card layer
7. For the second card: Use the Stitched Nested Labels dies (retired) and vellum paper to create a shape to adhere the peaches into. Then adhere this to the card layer and add the sentiment. I used the curvy part of the Elegant Tag Punch to stamp the message.
8. Add embellishments (Elegant Faceted Gems; Rhinestone Basic Jewels)
Hope this sparks your creativity. I have listed below all the products that I have used. They can be purchased from my online shop
Shop with Roshnee Online - Don’t forget to use the code for orders from £25 - £150
Code for July: SVXBWAR9
Purchase a Starter Kit: For only £99, you can choose £130 of any products from any current catalogue!